Skin Discoloration

How a dermatologist can help

If the treatment you’re using fails to deliver the results you want, you may want to see a dermatologist. Dark spots and patches can be a challenge to treat. To fade some, you need more than a skin lightener.

A dermatologist has the knowledge and expertise to safely combine treatments to help you get the best results.

sn7 tineaversicolor
Skip to content